London Show: ROOL at Ten
Posted by Steve Revill Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:56:00 GMT
ROOL is ten years old this year and we’ll be celebrating at the London Show tomorrow at the Hotel St. Giles, Feltham, near Heathrow. The show will be open to the public from 11am to 5pm.
There will be plenty of RISC OS related things to buy, with no postage to pay, including:
- Commemorative ROOL badges
- The full range of SD cards and micro SD cards for the Raspberry Pi from the tiny Pico to a newly updated NutPi
- ROM sets for the Risc PC, A7000 and A7000+ of RISC OS 5.22
- Printed copies of the Style Guide
- The three book Desktop Development Tools box set
- Emulator and Native variants of the ROOL branded USB sticks
Don’t forget to bring along your developer number for discounts on the electronic download version of the DDE26 and printed matter. All items subject to availability.
Have a chat
We hope to be presenting with our usual round-up of events from around the RISC OS community over the past year, as well as a sneak peak at what’s planned for the near future.
We’ll be manning the stand until 5pm, so if you have any question about the ROOL project and its aims now is a great time to ask. You can also donate to the open bounties in person by cheque or cash (sorry, no card facilities) and find out about the progress of the existing ones.
See you there!