See ROOL at the unmissable RISC OS London Show
Posted by Steve Revill Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:17:00 GMT
RISC OS Open will be attending what promises to be a very special RISC OS London Show tomorrow (27th Oct 2012).
Not only will there be all kinds of new and exciting demonstrations from all the usual people, but there will be a zone dedicated to the Raspberry Pi and all the great uses people have found for it.
ROOL will be demonstrating:
- The first public demonstration of RISC OS Pi
- The NutPi pack for RISC OS Pi
- A Beagleboard running the latest version of RISC OS 5
as well as selling a selection of merchandise:
- RISC OS Pi on SD card
- The NutPi SD card
- A ROM upgrade for the EtherB network card
- USB sticks containing:
- A RISC OS emulation solution for Windows, Mac OS and Linux (updated)
- A native ‘Filecore’ format disc image for booting RISC OS machines (updated)
- The latest Desktop Development Environment (release 24)
- CMOS widgets for modern RISC OS hardware
Saturday 27th October 2012
St Giles Hotel – Feltham, London
11am to 5pm
Tickets: £5 on the door, under-16s free
See you there!